Board index The HomeGrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine The HomeGrown Herbalist School Suggested learning order

Suggested learning order

A place for discussion of the HomeGrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine

Post Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:13 am

Is there a suggested learning order to work through the modules?

I did Learning the Lingo cuz that seemed like a good starting place.

Now which module or group of modules would be my best option?

Also - does EACH module have an essay question? I didn't see one for the Learning the Lingo module.

Martha
The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas first.

Post Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:49 pm
IdahoHerbalist Site Admin

Lingo was a great choice for your first one. Going forward there is no specific order to go. I would think about what, in your life or a loved ones, needs work and go that route.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:48 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

Yup. Do Learning the Lingo first. After that, follow your curiosity. Not all the quizzes have essay questions.

Doc

Post Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:29 pm

This is great information! Good to know! I am trying to find the required text for the class but I couldn't find it on the homegrown herbalist website. I can find one on ebay and I can find one on Amazon that is dated 2015. Is that the one I need? Or is there a better way to get my copy?

Post Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:14 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

awesomeannalyn wrote:
This is great information! Good to know! I am trying to find the required text for the class but I couldn't find it on the homegrown herbalist website. I can find one on ebay and I can find one on Amazon that is dated 2015. Is that the one I need? Or is there a better way to get my copy?

The Book The HomeGrown Herbalist is currently being revised. I suspect it will be finished within a few weeks.

Post Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:09 pm

Aha! I was wondering why it has been marked as "sold out" for the past couple months!

Any updates on the estimated release of the masterpiece, Doc?

Post Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:23 pm

I was also wondering when the revised book was going to be available.

Post Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:45 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

Jessmer73 wrote:
I was also wondering when the revised book was going to be available.

The new and improved book is available now. There is also a new book The HomeGrown Herbalist Guide to Medicinal Weeds.

Both are available here:

https://www.homegrownherbalist.net/collections/books

Return to The HomeGrown Herbalist School