Doing the Cleanse

OK, food is good...not so sure about that other thing.
Andi2017

That is not a good thing to hear. It is VERY bitter to me. I am committed to this process though now quite reluctant. Could I be doing something wrong? Fruit smoothie plus two teaspoons KLNZ plus a huge tablespoon of raw honey. Honey makes everything better. :)
Doc Jones United States of America
Site Admin

Yes, honey can cure a world of ills. LOL

I haven't found the KLNZ formula to be particularly bitter. But, bitter is actually quite good for your guts. :)

Doc
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

I will make a HUGE sacrifice and have my wife test it for bitterness next time we are in the HGH herb manufacturing building. :P She IS the one that made it, after all.
Andi2017

Well, if bitter is good then I'm great! Tell your wife thanks for the KLNZ. Being new to herbal anything besides eating maybe my palate is uneducated. REALLY hope these flavors improve. So a tincture you just squirt the drops under your tongue???? :crying: :crying: I can hardly wait
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

Look at your instructions that came with the kit. Does it not say you can put the drops into water or any other liquid?
Andi2017

yes it does and it also said to put the KLNZ in a smoothie...

I guess it does not say what particular taste you will get. I'll work it out. But thanks for the directions.

Can I put the tinctures in s smoothie? Honey seems to be my key and I wasn't such a big fan of it before. But if I'm supposed to let the flavor (s) work in my mouth then using honey kind of defeats the purpose. Hmmmm.
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

Yes, some of the tinctures rely on the TASTE to work, especially those for the upper digestive tract.
Andi2017

ok, thanks for the heads up. I'm putting on my game face. :scared:
I'm sure I'll be back to ask more questions. Thanks for your help.
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

OK! I made the ULTIMATE sacrifice and tried our own formula. :scared:

I know. i am SURE you totally appreciate what I have done. :notworthy:

So what were the results of my test?

It was not :(

It was not :confused:

It was not :blink:

It was not :boggled:

It was not :wink:

It was not :crazy:

It was not :barf:

Tasted OK actually. :poke:
Fundog

:rofl:

My son knew when he was seven months old that tomatoes are :barf: He also feels that pickles are :blink:

A lot of people feel :crazy: about hops flowers, or an especially strong IPA (that's a type of beer, for you tee totalers.
We're all different. Some folks have more delicate palates. I'll take bitter over salty any day.