Doing the Cleanse

OK, food is good...not so sure about that other thing.
Andi2017

So I have just finished the Herbal cleanse module. My thought was no better person than myself to start on. So If I have this little pile of leaves and twigs, no no I mean herbs on the table in front of me how do I get them INTO me? What is the best way? Do I just EAT it? If I make a tea, which I'm hoping can be done and still be effective, can I use honey? Do I make a cup of tea and down it all at once or a pot and drink it all day long? None of this besides the chamomile sounds tasty. I'm kind of in a panic. Complete newbie here. HELP PLEASE. :confused: :blush:
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

Do you have our KLNZ kit or have you accumulated your own resources?

If they are your own please let me know what you have available.

Some herbs for the KLNZ can be tea but others need to be bulk to do their job.
Fundog

I haven't got to that module yet, but I'm eager to read it. Next year I will be due for my third colonoscopy -- and I won't even be 50 years old!-- and I am keenly interested in finding a more palatable laxative than that horribly salty stuff the doctors prescribe. No sense taking it if I'm just going to vomit before I even get it down. :scared:
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

Our KLNZ is NOT a colonoscopy rated purge. It is a GENTLE KLNZ.
Fundog

Good to know. I do want to find some herbs that are, if they exist.
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

Larger doses of cascara is the only one I know of.
Andi2017

I am getting the KLNZ Kit which I am sure has instructions. But, If I were to gather my own ingredients, how would I proceed? If I follow the recipe in the Module 2 parts bentonite clay 1 part Psyllium etc then "take 2 HEAPING tsp 2X daily how do I TAKE it? If I make a tea how much water to use for 2 heaping tsps?
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

For this: as much COOL water as it takes to keep it liquid and drinkable. As quickly as you can get it down. Then follow up with some more water. Stay very hydrated.
Andi2017

I'm on day three of the KLNZ and in reviewing the posts someone mentioned throwing up. I too have recently had a colonoscopy and understand fully to what you are referring. Hmmm. I am having a VERY difficult time ingesting this KLNZ. Which I was pretty sure would be a problem for me and I was trying to allude to that in my first post. This is bitter, BITTER!! :barf: So far I've used smoothies the last time with added honey which I don't usually add since its all just fruit anyway. My son laughs at me as I struggle to drink it and I just think its so lovely I want to cry. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this more palatable?
Just so I can wrap my head around the situation are all the tinctures going to taste as lovely as the KLNZ powder? I'm afraid to try them beforehand don't want to ruin the surprise!
IdahoHerbalist
Site Admin

I just looked at the dry KLNZ formula...... I don't see anything remotely bitter in it, except maybe the yellow dock. Not sure about the cascara.