Board index Botanical Medicine Case Studies gosh i hope i can put it here please dear

gosh i hope i can put it here please dear

A place to discuss interesting or current cases and to request help on them.

YUD

10.5.198. upper right. resized1.jpg
10.5.19 upper right.. with the holes.. i didnt drill therecant do nothing.. deadswollen inside from 2014.. but it brings slowdeath in brain
10.5.198. upper right. resized1.jpg (6.31 KiB) Viewed 457 times
gosh im sorry i write like this
i have urge to put my letter out as im fainting. apologise
im hunted
i thought write then the letters were written out of box and im aready hunted by evil men and people that more then 6 yearsago stole all my life work to abduct and posses in great heat of satan to say thats it i got ypu mine! computer docs cloths phone contacts to eat they called al to posses, money, writings with people..jonathan shapiro was the man with his wife and friend, since then then they invented they bought me in 50$ with no right but their flare and that whatever i do and write they have holdshare ..their eager can catch and abuse.. so though theyre not here pisicaly, they dont have what i do only when the letters came out of me they constantly posses.. in heat so i cant live or write as they take al... no court to sue nor help..so easy to torture and abuse poor people and abductand missuse and say youre great your ipss shpoud always leak..
sorry i put it above subject .. cause i wanted to put my weak shout
i wrote today on here to identify local outside plant great pant i dont know its name..
and dear doc. here is great doing person..inspired me from far to breath a bit from stress...then i see i actually cant..
dentist.. in 2014 2 sides upper jaws, iaomt genera member yarden goldshtein,as if determined my death.. though i try fight..
actually 2 big spreading knives stuck in both my upper jaws since then to brain... going more..my head on fire.... has to livearound this huge stressors that kil me..
i was much closer to death from him then now...as i fought.. my left brain from him from temporary fiing he left 4 years was..no one no dentist was wiing to remove it and save my life and give me rights on my body.. until i managed to order marathon drill..and it took some year to understand what burs i need each set 2 months waiting.delivery from china....4 sets of burs etc... and started working.. my brain left arm, chest, was so swallowed and unbrearthing years... so much pain...huge tumurs.. coudnt see in eye, huge lamps on back skul bone out.. as much as i driled its better though i cant finish.. but on right side, that was less worse.. ?
he tried force me root canal without my consent or knowing...as i have none only had many amalgams from young age before i knew nothing was put.. i refused i had no puled out teeth i refused.. he without me knowing drilled so deep to try force me root canal and left temporary fiing that stayed years..and i couldnt see what he did underneath just couldnt eat both sides awful pain some years..
anyway after years that that temp fiing is gone.. it left things i cant do nothing with my dril[that i try drill my amalgams slowly on other side and the results were poonly good, but i cant finish]
il attach pics these holes in jaw right side.. dead swollen things they exspand far up wide to brain..
ive been to hospital in these years they didnt offer help they did me more damage with panoramic xray, thet damaged, wanted ct to damage more and damage more.. i dont belive they know cures or care.. no one of them agreed to remove temp fiing from 2014 that killed so much..
apologise dear patrick. putting so much unclean
thanks
i cant really relax..itseating my brain

YUD

sorry, this above right pic was then in 2014-big tooth with broken amalgam i just wanted safe removal.. that derwanted pull out or root canal i had none and totally refused, then when i didnt feel without telling me he drilled i dont know how deep, very very much, left borders of tooth and temp filling, after 1-2 months it started awful pain coulkdnt eat etc, from the filling blocking.. he refused do nothing, said-go do root canal".. no way! he didnt care hes rich i finished pay him..
cant sue alone.. i have pics a miracole happened the filling fell inside the huge hole and it started breathing, so all the pain in cheek and swollen went out, i ate on it, it stayed huge deep drill underneath i didnt see and edges of tooth and temporary filling with holes years , till the filling was removed.. it was relaxed..the edges of tooth that stood on nothing fell off with no blood nor pull out after the filling was removed.. stayed huge deep holes, i eat there...
since left side the other side he did me weas so deadly immediate death i fought years in what i could cheaply.. i didnt care this right side..
but actually when left is better now... if some one asked me to breath... i faint right away to die[as i function fully with no option],, id faint to die see this side of brain too i cant handle.. i drilled nothing in this right side nothing.... but its far wide spreading infection to brain as knife... i round it to function.... but its knife to brain.. much deep

YUD

im sory, thatwas upper left some 1 year ago... yes from the forced temp filling no dentist would remove... as the tooth felt grest with NO FILLING, yes past years now greater better..
yes left arm was cancer half head, it was spreading so fast-without sleeping with oxigen i would die in days no supplment woyuld help.. only that marathon cheap drill.. as much as i drilled on that temp filling i cant finish... the head cleared and was saved from death.. the arm is free.... the lamps in back skull went down in 2 days..... that growth went out itself as the area started breathing....
Attachments
4.18 left.jpg
4.18 left.jpg (7.57 KiB) Viewed 453 times
Last edited by YUD on Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YUD

after that murderous left side that no dentist would help.... save life by removing 2-3-4 yo temp filling... just one man lent me an oxygen concentrator i couldnt afford....
and- theres no dentist here to remove amalgams at all.. i started very slowly work on the amalagams.. i had many many all 4 sides..
no damage from my work.. its slowly.. i drilled on left side as i anyway dont eat there, i should move to right side too, but im stressed... the teeth i drilled amalagm,as are happy, singing, breathing...
but i cant finish as i cant reach the tooth itself luve drill and the fillings are with glue mostly so many small particles remain close to tooth.. sometimes they did go off with brushing later... anyway i didnt do enugh yet, its hard, amuch amalgam dust in neck and lungs each time i try then clean..etc.. metal stress in head.. but finally its way better for me .. just adding info

YUD

if you wonder about the safety of the drilling alone amalgams...
its very slow speed drill i never cut myself even though i dont see upper jaw drill..
while drilling i prepare cups with water mixtures with chlorella , clay and zeolite to many many mouthwashes... and i now got a right size simple cheap vacuu, cleaner puipe i put in mouth while drilling, no rubber dam..
so it was easier..
after drill that i never can finish all the amalgam-it evarotes much more.. i was alot with clay hours..

YUD

srry 2 pictures of upper left.... it survived and better its shoputing years that killed him with temporary filling,, but not good. just much better
the older pic from 2.17, as the killing filling was from 6.2014.. the pic after middle of filling 2 dentists removed nearly with tooth....then the inner pressure started getting out.. never stopped swallow till it got cancer shape spreaded endlessly out . till i drilled more of the sorrounding yellow filling.. blocking... with diet.. that "tumur" releaesed alone as the jaw started breathing..
last pic i took from may 2019
the yellow is remaining of that mourderous temp filling.. its very hard drill by living body so deep as i dont see a thing and cant ofcourse touch body with drill
so its not released yet.. just much betyter
the left arm is light.. m,uch less pressure at head...
see? after i started some year or moperre drill amalgma down left that i didnt eat since 2014.. i went to up......theyre happy just want me finish that amalgams!!!
half went out!! rest have less
but again...upper right now kills me as in begining i cant do nothing myself what they did
Attachments
2.5.19 left.jpg
2.5.19 left.jpg (7.28 KiB) Viewed 453 times
2.17after middle of filling 2dentistsremoved nearly with tooth....then the inner pressure started getting out.jpg
2.17after middle of filling 2dentistsremoved nearly with tooth....then the inner pressure started getting out
2.17after middle of filling 2dentistsremoved nearly with tooth....then the inner pressure started getting out.jpg (5.45 KiB) Viewed 453 times

YUD

most of it.. left side that i dont eat anyway, and started trying very slowly learn to drill amalgams more the a year ago.. upper molar, last before wisdom tooth, the fillings disturb me alot
so 2daysago was blessed to work on it from morning.. wow..i worked alot... the vacuum cleaner didnt reach that deep with the drill, and i wasdamaged with the vacuum from someone, so without..just mouthwashes after each drill, with charcoal and chlorella... sometimes visible spread of amalgam dust wasseen as i drilled, bit like in the video of smoking teth while drilling.. but i didnt care just to relieve me..as i drilled always awsom thoughts arise from it...the left hand and brain released stress... always comes little girls behind that drills... little girls blocked pisically mentally by drilling teeth and many yearsamalgams....
the drilled tooth[so deep, so unhuman] shows love...relax.... faith. god.. that passes through.....relax....ability..
on the right side that has many huge amalgams up and down that i didnt start[and wont be able to eat when i stary] theres no such thing...all blocked,, pain...no love but forced fire hard fire..in speech and atitude though its not mine..its the blocking hard fire metals that were stuck in my brain . nothing passes.. life stuck. sadf very inhuman
i didnt finish till the last bits of amalgam there upper tooth, cause its live nerve
but in many places it wasdrilled till the tooth and mostly it breaths through
no cut to me.. apart from small touches in tooth
its a bit in shock..vapoured much metals after....was going to my throat head, lungs..one day i could hardly move...but one day more much better
it helpes the cancer too to heal, as all BREATHES MORE
though i couldnt drill the remnants of the temp filling in the infected tooth by it.

Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

Hi Yud,

I'm having some trouble understanding what you're saying. Has the mass been diagnosed as cancer? If it has, go see a doctor and have it removed.

Also, drilling your own teeth is a spectacularly bad idea.
If it were me, I'd just have a dentist remove the affected tooth and be done with it..

Return to Case Studies