Important Announcement:
Unfortunately , this forum has now been permanently closed. If you are a student of the HomeGrown Herbalist School you may navigate to the private student forum to continue the discussion. If you'd like to learn more about the HomeGrown Herbalist School you can learn more here: Click Here --> https://homegrownherbalist.net/school
The Content contained in this forum will be preserved for as long as we can, but will eventually be lost. If you want to keep something, save it now before it's too late.

Herbal First Aid Kit: Whadda Ya Need?

Articles from Doc's blog
Doc Jones United States of America
Site Admin

Herbal First Aid Kit: Whadda Ya Need?

Last week we talked about traveling with herbs. We had some good comments from readers on what they carried around and why. This week I'd like to talk about what sorts of things one could carry in an herbal first aid kit that would cover all the bases.
Speaking of Herbal First Aid, I'll be doing a live presentation on YouTube this Friday at 7 pm Mountain Time on this very topic. If you're reading this five years from now, fear not, the webinar will be recorded and is likely still on My Channel. Check it out (and subscribe to the channel to get notified of other new videos and live webinars.) Here: YouTube.com/c/HomeGrownHerbalist
But I digress...meanwhile, back at the blog article...
So, what sorts of things could one experience and what herbs would one want to have on hand to address them? Well let's have a look (in no particular order)...

Read More Here