Board index Botanical Medicine Homeopathy, Magnets, Bach Flower Essences Etc... Muscle Testing Help

Muscle Testing Help

For cases where "nothing" helps...Ok it's complicated.

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:45 am

I've been trying to get the hang of muscle testing for a while. I've got some troubling chronic health problems that I've been trying to conquer, but many pharmaceuticals as well as herbs flare things up, so it can be scary to try new things. Muscle testing seems like it could be an answer for me. Problem is, I can't seem to get consistent answers with any method I've tried so far.

Two questions:

1) Are there any stories of people who have just struggled and struggled and finally things just clicked? Any tips that helped?
2) Is it possible to blind yourself to what you are testing to check and see if you are getting a consistent result, or is it necessary to know what it is you are testing? For example, could you put something you already know is bad for you in one opaque vial, and something else that you already know is good for you in another opaque vial, then mix the vials up, randomly test a vial, and then open it to see if your results were accurate, or at least consistent?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Post Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:40 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

My advice would be to get together with someone local to mentor you a bit.

Some folks are great at it. Some can't do it at all.

Clear your mind completely and be in a peaceful, relaxed condition when you're doing it. Make sure you ask a clear, yes/no question. "Would this be beneficial for me to take today?"

Return to Homeopathy, Magnets, Bach Flower Essences Etc...