Board index Botanical Medicine Plant Identification Help Identify

Help Identify

A place to figure out what it is BEFORE you poke it in your mouth.

Post Thu May 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Hey all

I'm very sorry for posting this in the wrong place. I'm a novice herb grower and was hoping to post a pic for someone to help me identify. I can't find anyway of doing this, any help would be awesome :)

Post Tue May 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi Thom,

If you go to the Board Index, then scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page, you will see the section titled "Test Forum." Click that. There you will find a topic on how to post pics, with instructions, and room to practice posting pictures. Once you get the hang of it, post those pictures again here. If you still get hung up, keep asking more questions and someone will help you as soon as they have time. Good luck! :)

Post Thu May 24, 2018 9:48 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

Thom12 wrote:
Hey all

I'm very sorry for posting this in the wrong place. I'm a novice herb grower and was hoping to post a pic for someone to help me identify. I can't find anyway of doing this, any help would be awesome :)

To post a picture on the forum, you'll have to upload it to an internet website and then use the Img button above to create the link.

Doc

Post Fri May 25, 2018 9:33 pm
IdahoHerbalist User avatar
Site Admin

Doc Jones wrote:
To post a picture on the forum, you'll have to upload it to an internet website and then use the Img button above to create the link.

Doc

That is not true but is one way to do it. It all depends on the size of the file. Posting the link overcomes this limitation but is not the only option.

Here is a picture I uploaded from my computer with the UPLOAD ATTACHMENT feature.
Attachments
Hunt South Hills.jpg
Hunt South Hills.jpg (810.17 KiB) Viewed 1272 times

Post Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

IdahoHerbalist wrote:
Doc Jones wrote:

Doc

That is not true but is one way to do it. It all depends on the size of the file. Posting the link overcomes this limitation but is not the only option.

Here is a picture I uploaded from my computer with the UPLOAD ATTACHMENT feature.

Good to know. :0)

Return to Plant Identification