Board index Botanical Medicine Veterinary Herbology The HomeGrown Herbalist School...

The HomeGrown Herbalist School...

Using Herbs to Treat Animals

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:03 pm

After completing this course, would one have the certifications necessary to become a professional herbalist or would more certifications need to be obtained? Is this intended to be used for personal use only?

Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:06 am
IdahoHerbalist User avatar
Site Admin

You will be able to say you completed the course of study. There are no official certifications for being an herbalist. Cannot remember if Patrick covers that in one of the modules or not.

Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:10 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

Roots wrote:
After completing this course, would one have the certifications necessary to become a professional herbalist or would more certifications need to be obtained? Is this intended to be used for personal use only?

There is no state or federal licensing or certifiaction for herbalists. Most states allow one to practice as an herbalist so long as you don't diagnose or prescribe (check your state laws). My intent with the program is that you be able to teach classes, start an herb business or practice as a cliical herbalist and be paid for it by your clients. Many of my students are doing so. :0)

Holler if you have other questions. Give me a call if you like as well.

Best,

Doc Jones
HomeGrown Herbalist School
Cell: 208-410-2381

Previous

Return to Veterinary Herbology