Board index Everything Else Introductions Hello from Asheville!

Hello from Asheville!

A place to introduce yourself and tell us what your interests and goals are in alternative healing.

Post Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi All,
I'm excited to be a new part of this community. I've been considering signing up for the course for quite awhile now.
There are so many online herbal courses that I really wanted to do my homework. We have local herb schools nearby as well.
Hands down, HomeGrown Herbalist wins! I love the way Doc shares his information and can't wait to dive in. I just ordered one of the lessons to convince myself, and yes, I am convinced! Doc, you are so generous in your teachings, and I like your sense of humor. I really appreciate your years of experience. While I am not an herbal noobie, I have much to learn regarding practical application. This should be fun!
I live near Asheville, NC. We are fairly self-sufficient, grow most of our own food, sponsor internships and woofers 6 months of the year in homesteading/organic farming skills.
I am expanding my medicinal herb gardens in grand proportions this year. I am fortunate in that many wonderful wild edibles and medicinals grow in abundance here.
So nice to make your acquaintance and looking forward to getting to know you all better.
Kelley

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:44 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

Welcome Kelley. Always good to have another inmate here in the asylum. :)

Doc

Return to Introductions