Board index Everything Else Introductions Greetings from NY

Greetings from NY

A place to introduce yourself and tell us what your interests and goals are in alternative healing.

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am Amy from Upstate NY. I live near Lake Ontario. My day job is a RN. We try to eat healthy and grow most of our own food. I have a farming background and enjoy taking care of animals, even though I currently only have dogs. Modern medicine has its uses and drawbacks, so I am very interested in learning more about herbal medicine to benefit my own health as well as animals.

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:20 pm
IdahoHerbalist User avatar
Site Admin

One of Patrick's favorite sayings is, "Stainless steel has no side affects." I agree with that to a point, and he may agree with me now... One of Stainless Steel's side affects it PAIN!

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:15 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

IdahoHerbalist wrote:
One of Patrick's favorite sayings is, "Stainless steel has no side affects." I agree with that to a point, and he may agree with me now... One of Stainless Steel's side affects it PAIN!

And yet I found the steel much less painful than the sensation of having my appendix rupture. :crying:

Glad to have you here Amy. After my recent ordeal, I have enormous respect and fondness for nurses.

Return to Introductions