Important Announcement:
Unfortunately , this forum has now been permanently closed. If you are a student of the HomeGrown Herbalist School you may navigate to the private student forum to continue the discussion. If you'd like to learn more about the HomeGrown Herbalist School you can learn more here: Click Here --> https://homegrownherbalist.net/school
The Content contained in this forum will be preserved for as long as we can, but will eventually be lost. If you want to keep something, save it now before it's too late.

How To Search The Forum

Grow yer own!
Doc Jones United States of America
Site Admin

Hi Folks,

The search function on this forum is lousy. It's a software issue many forums struggle with.

To do a search, type this into your browser instead: Site:herb-talk.com Comfrey

It'll work for any webstie or topic ie...

Site:youtube.com cat videos

Doc
meredithhww

Hi Doc,
Yes,
The Search consol on this forum is really Lousy . :) :) :) I am so happy by searching any topic on this forum. Really very familiar!
I am Meredith Smith. I love to learn new topic and love to share my knowledge through the whole world. I am a largely non-profit herbalist.
jrgile

Just joined the forum. I am a student but I have no clue how to post a question. My question I wanted to post was how to use okra as an herb.
Thanks,
jrgile
Doc Jones United States of America
Site Admin

jrgile wrote:Just joined the forum. I am a student but I have no clue how to post a question. My question I wanted to post was how to use okra as an herb.
Thanks,
jrgile
The best use for okra is to induce vomiting. :wink:

Seriously though, it has a ton of mucilage and can be used similarly to slippery elm or marshmallow.
mdaniels@bell.net Canada

I also am new to this forum and have the same question. How do I post a question?
Thanks Melanie
SylviaWhite Italy

Its funny how everyone is asking a question on how to ask questions. Like BRuh?
angie7family Canada

I would like to know how to post a question as well. I am a student and am eager to learn. I also wanted to know if one can virtually attend the upcoming the seminar called "Grey Matter and Green Matter" on January 21st, 2022.
debra.haines United States of America

thank you that im not alone in being new and yes we will all figure this all out and laugh about it later :yahoo: