Important Announcement:
Unfortunately , this forum has now been permanently closed. If you are a student of the HomeGrown Herbalist School you may navigate to the private student forum to continue the discussion. If you'd like to learn more about the HomeGrown Herbalist School you can learn more here: Click Here --> https://homegrownherbalist.net/school
The Content contained in this forum will be preserved for as long as we can, but will eventually be lost. If you want to keep something, save it now before it's too late.

Herbal presentation

A place for discussion of the HomeGrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine
SageWoman

Dr. Jones;

I have taken an assignment to speak before a group of about 45 people in southern Utah on the 1st of October. My subject will be local herbs and how they are used. Do you ever loan or rent your power point presentations and scripts to your herbal students? I would be sure to give you full credit and give information about the Home Grown Herbalist School as well. :) Could be a win-win. What do you think? Thanks.
Doc Jones United States of America
Site Admin

You're welcome to use the free powerpoints I do at the expos as long as folks know they're mine. Please don't use any of the school modules as folks pay for those.

Give me a call if you don't have what you need.

Doc
SageWoman

Thanks! I will give you a call soon.