Board index Botanical Medicine Medicinal Herbs Rash

Rash

General discussion of medicinal plants and their use.

Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Hey y'all I've got this rash that seems to start around my belly and it spreads up my chest to shoulders and arms. I was using clove oil with coconut oil and that helped for a while but the rash has come back. I realized I am not getting to the root of the problem. Any advice?

Post Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:45 am

There are many types of radhes, caused by many different things, thereby requiring a different treatment. Have you had it looked at by a physician?

Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:02 pm

No, I haven't. I think it is candida. I have changed my diet and stopped eating so many grains, trying to eat a more balanced diet everyday. It seems to be helping but the rash will fade and come back and fade and come back. I'm going to try Reishi to attack it.

Post Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Well good luck. If you really suspect food you have to be careful to avoid accidental ingestion. Each accidental ingestion takes you back to square one.

Post Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:35 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

In my experience, rashes are typically associated with a grumpy liver. Try some of the liver tonic formulas.

This is a good one: Skin

Post Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:32 pm
IdahoHerbalist User avatar
Site Admin

Patrick, don't you have a story about a person that had lots and lots of stress in their life too?

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:36 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

IdahoHerbalist wrote:
Patrick, don't you have a story about a person that had lots and lots of stress in their life too?

Yup. Here's the article:

The Question of Questions

Return to Medicinal Herbs