Board index The Market Place The Swap Meet Puncture Vine To Trade

Puncture Vine To Trade

Buy, Sell, Trade Your Personal Stuff.

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Is there anyone out there that is in need of ground puncture vine? I hand ground these myself with a grinder that was originally designed for grinding wheat. I have more puncture vine than I could ever use. I am interested in trading for herbs. If there is someone interested, I'll post what I am looking for. Also, if you REALLY want puncture vine, there was a stand next to the one I harvested yesterday that I could pull and dry that will yield a lot more.

Thanks,

Kip

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:40 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

cmsnackdaddy wrote:
I did that and I am drying a second stand of those devilish fiends. BTW, Is there anyone out there that is in need of ground puncture vine?

Thanks,

Kip

I'd swap you for some. What do you need?

Doc

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm

There are the herbs I am looking to fill out my top 40 list with that I was planning on purchasing from Mountain Rose Herbs. If I can trade for them all the better. BTW, as I said, I have more puncture vine then I could ever use. The batch I processes yesterday yielded 2 Lbs I think, I have another stand I pulled yesterday that will yield the same and another that is still in the ground that would yield the same. I am big believe in an exchange of abundance. Even if you are only able to offer a little bit, I will return 10 fold.

In order of priority

Skullcap (Scutellaria spp.)
Arnica (Arnica Montana)
Lobelia (Lobelia inflata)
St. Johns Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Blue Vervain (Verbena hastata)
Bee Balm (Monarda menthaefolia)

Thanks,

Kip

Post Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:26 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

I don't have excess of any of those.

Let me check the stores and see what I have.

Doc

Post Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 pm

I understand. Even if there is not a trade opportunity now I'll still send as much as you want. We can always work it out later.

Kip

Post Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 pm
IdahoHerbalist User avatar
Site Admin

We have LOTS of puncture vine. Check out your trailer. :scared: And I didn't even get to the front yet.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:11 pm
Doc Jones User avatar
Site Admin

IdahoHerbalist wrote:
We have LOTS of puncture vine. Check out your trailer. :scared: And I didn't even get to the front yet.

I know. It ain't exactly rare but his is already harvested and dried. :)

Doc

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Harvested, dried and ground. I'll ship it your way next week.
Last edited by cmsnackdaddy on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Doc, I placed the puncture vine in the mail today. Should be there by the 18th.

Kip

Return to The Swap Meet